add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

Seattle Entrepreneurs Message Board › Seeking Great People For Partnership

Seeking Great People For Partnership

A former member
Post #: 6
I believe great people are the key to business success. In fact who is on the team is more important than what we decide to do. Great people will figure out the market and do a fantastic job building a successful business.

What makes someone great?
- Integrity to the core
- No matter what you`re working on, you naturally work hard at it and produce great results--you`re internally motivated
- You enjoy improving yourself
- You work well with others and you believe in the power of people
- You`re very smart

My expertise is B2B business development and I have a background in software development. I like the idea of starting a software services company (website design initially) because there?s a giant market with low barriers to entry and you can take it in any direction. Ultimately the money is in products. I`m open to ideas.

My goal is to build a great company, have a great time, and spend my time at work with likeminded people. What more could you ask for?

I`m looking for great people to go into business with. This partnership could take a variety of forms including: joint ownership of a company, a partnership of companies, or just starting out as friends. I like the idea of starting slow and figuring out what makes sense.

Does this sound appealing to you? If it does I`d love to hear from you. If not, do you know someone else to whom it might?

Todd -