addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Seattle Entrepreneurs Message Board › March for the Babies

March for the Babies

A former member
Post #: 114
It's time again for the March of Dimes - March for Babies 2008. Last year with the help of my Meetup friends, I was able to raise $1500 for the March of Dimes. This year's walk will be held on April 26, 2008 at UNLV. There will be a 1 mile FUN walk and a 5k for the more ambitious walkers. To find the march date and location in your state, or to donate to my Team -click- DreamcatcherZ

Hope to hear from you soon.

Zanira