Seattle Entrepreneurs Message Board › Disgruntled About Meetups?

Disgruntled About Meetups?

A former member
Post #: 148
I understand that is difficult for all of us to agree to meetup at the same time and place. LIFE interferes and we often have to put our families and other responsibilites first before we can focus our full attention on marketing ourselves and our business opportunities. In Network Marketing it is important that you actually have a NETWORK before you can successfully market your product. A face to face meetup does not always fulfill that particular need if there is a lack of consistency and followup.

But KEEP THE FAITH......There are a multitude of other ways available to you from the comfort of your own home. It does take time and dedication, but the results are awesome. Network Marketers are just realizing the full power of the internet and social networking communities. I would like to invite you to subscribe to my newsletter - Zanira's Power Networking Tips

In the past 9 months I have gone from 0 to occupying 10 pages of links on Google. (Google Zanira) I can show you my step by step process. If you are interested, send me your e-mail address. The first issue of the newsletter will be published in June.

I look forward to continuing to network with all of you.

Zanira Says SMILE