Seattle Entrepreneurs Message Board › New Meetup Idea ... Creating your Website for FREE.....

New Meetup Idea ... Creating your Website for FREE.....

Corinne C.
user 10322384
Seattle, WA
Post #: 3
Hi all, I added a new meetup idea for a workshop i'm doing. Please take a look and if you think it would be good to invited others to, please do!

Entrepreneurs everywhere complain that start up costs are nearly the death of their business. This workshop gives you 2 solutions to high cost of website design and upkeep. Making a website is expensive and keeping it updated continues to eat away at the budget. Every time you want to change a word on your website it will cost you, want to add an event, it will cost you...but in this workshop I will walk you through creating a website for your business for FREE.
No downloads required, no "free trial period" I will walk you through two different, and easy ways to create and upkeep your website for free.
Making and maintaining your website does not have to cost any money it's a matter of knowing how to do it. Learn how in 90 minutes, and save yourself thousands of dollars.

Where: Music Works Northwest: 14360 SE Eastgate Way, Suite 102 Bellevue, WA 98007
When: Tuesday 9/15 10-11:30am Cost: $15 Pre-Registration Required

http://freecommerce.w...­

CLICK HERE