The Underground Publishing Revolution
How to Add Multiple Streams of Passive Revenue and Profit to Your Bottom Line That Leverages Your Time, So You Can Enjoy The Lifestyle of Your Dreams.
By Charles George
Throughout history, direct marketers have used a publishing model to explode their businesses profits. Today with the Internet, the startup costs to publishing have been eliminated allowing anyone from large corporations, small businesses and solo-entrepreneurs to generate revenue and choose their own lifestyle.
In the past, traditional publishing normally consisted of books, magazines, newsletters, various video formats and audio formats. Today, the Internet offers businesses a greater range of products that are delivered offline and online.
This highly informative and entertaining keynote presentation is vastly different from all other “publishing presentations” in five important ways. This presentation:
1) Educates audiences on the three components of publishing – product creation, list building, and generating revenue, while leveraging publishing entities into other revenue streams.
2) Shares proprietary research on publishing and how it at works.
3) Offers examples and “best practices” of publishing entities from large corporations, who have grown via publishing to individual entrepreneurs that are living the “laptop lifestyle” traveling, and living their dream.
Plus, offers corporations, non-profits, associations and entrepreneurs specific details & specific action-oriented next steps to launch a publishing enterprise on their own or if someone works within an organization.
4) Delivers information in a highly entertaining manner, one that is suitable for all industries, conference settings, and conference day parts;
5) Features a “best in class” presenter. Charles George is informed, experienced, and a published direct marketing expert.
In summary, this keynote presentation offers the most thoughtful, rich and original content available on publishing and how to implement a publishing model as a solo-entrepreneur or for someone working for a corporation to add additional streams of revenue on a micro-budget.
It does so in a highly entertaining and engaging manner that leaves audiences with concrete action steps – actions everyone can immediately put in place to harness the power of publishing, so they can live the life they desire.