Announcing a new Meetup for Washington DC Environment Meetup Group!
What: The Eco-Justice Cafe TONIGHT
When: October 2,[masked]:00 PM
Firebird Inn @ UDC
4200 Connecticut Ave NW (Van Ness - Red LIne) UDC Bldg 39 B-level
Washington, DC 20008
The Eco-Justice Cafe renamed now the UDC Justice Cafe: fun, comedy, music, food and more,
Friday October 2nd, 6-10 p.m.
* Suggested donation $15 / $10 students / $5 kids.
* More Info. / RSVP: http://www.facebook.com/l/e7fe8;www.law.udc.edu/event/UDC_Justice_Cafe
* Music by Joe Uehlein and friends, http://www.facebook.com/l/e7fe8;www.JoeUehlein.com
* Comedy by Professor WW Oops aka Sky Schultz, Ph.D. Educator-Humorist
* Shabbat welcome. Middle Eastern Drumming and Dancing.
* Tabling by peace, environmental, clean elections, equality, and other
* All ages event with kid-powered activities. Wheelchair Accessible
* Sound by Mike Bowers. Food by Kit's Catering (Vegan and Vegetarian).
* Bring a veggie or vegan pot luck dish to share!
* Sign up to attend (so we have enough food!) at:http://www.facebook.com/l/e7fe8;www.law.udc.edu/event/UDC_Justice_Cafe
Firebird Inn Building 39, B-Level
4100 Connecticut Ave NW Washington DC 20008
just above the Van Ness UDC Metro Station (red line)
Campus Map: http://www.facebook.com/l/e7fe8;www.udc.edu/campus_map.htm
If you are passionate about social justice and/or the environment and
want to connect, learn, and have fun with others like you, join us!
Hosted by the University of the District of Columbia David Clarke School
of Law, the District's public interest law school. http://www.facebook.com/l/e7fe8;www.law.udc.edu
VOLUNTEER! Contact Mike: [address removed] or Joe: [address removed] or just come early or plan to stay late to help set up and decorate, clean up at the end!
Upcoming Cafes: First Fridays at 6 pm -10 pm (* with exceptions to avoid
holidays): October 2nd, November 6th, December 4th, *January 8th,
February 5th, March 5th, April 2nd, May (tba), June 4th
Learn more here:http://environment.meetup.com/28/calendar/11530167/