addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Washington DC Environment Meetup Group Message Board › April 29 organize May8 imattermarch.org DC

April 29 organize May8 imattermarch.org DC

Philo C.
philosofr
Group Organizer
Washington, DC
Announcing a new Meetup for Washington DC Environment Meetup Group!

What: imatter march MAY 8!
When: Friday, April 29, 2011 6:00 PM

Where: bus boys & poets
5th st & K st
Washington, DC 20001

Why: “Hi everyone! I am a passionate advocate for a green future and I will be coordinating the imatter march for DC coming up in about two weeks! I need volunteers and people to sign up for the march. Definitely cant do this without you!” “Hi everyone! I am a passionate advocate for a sustainable and clean future and I will be coordinating the imatter march for DC coming up in about two weeks! I need volunteers and people to sign up for the march. Definitely cant do this without you!” Edit We are building a team, reaching out to the media, and recruiting students of all ages to join the march and advocate for their rights to a sustainable future. Anyone that believes in a clean energy future must be part of this! This is an unprecedented campaign as kids all around the nation are organizing to sue the government expressing their demands to protect the atmosphere for the youngest generations. Please check out info on imatter here http://imattermarch.o...­. It should be relatively easy as long as we have the will and motivation :) Lets get together and make a strong statement at the hill on May 8!

Check it out!