The Erie Ruby Brigade (Erie.rb) Message Board › Meetup details changed: Meet and greet. Discuss Ruby, programming.

Meetup details changed: Meet and greet. Discuss Ruby, programming. Hacking/pairing.

Matthew M.
machuga
Group Organizer
Erie, PA
Hey everyone!

We had scheduling conflicts with the available venues in the area, so we had to push back the meet up one day.  (Thursday, Sept 20).  We apologize for the inconvenience.

Our meetup this month will be held at Brickhouse Coffee Bar!  Brickhouse is a fantastic little coffee shop in Millcreek that serves coffee, pastries, alcohol (wine and beer mostly), and Pizza on occasion.  We felt this would make an excellent venue to host the first meetup.  We will have plenty of seats and tables available for conversation, hacking, and pairing.  There is also a TV available if anyone would like to show off things they're working on.  I need to double check what input types it supports yet.

We hope you all can still make it and we're looking forward to meeting and talking to everyone!

Thanks!

Matt and Ray

I've updated this Meetup. For more details, see the full listing:
http://www.meetup.com/erie-rb/events/79117412/­

When: Thursday, September 20, 2012 7:00 PM

Where: Brick House Coffee Bar
3741 West 26th Street
Erie, PA 16506

If the changes affect your plans to attend, please take a moment to update your RSVP. (You can RSVP "No" or "Yes".)

You can always get in touch with me through my group profile on Meetup.