addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Erlang Users of Arlington/DC Message Board › tools and frameworks?

tools and frameworks?

Colin M.
Colin.MacDonald
Group Organizer
Arlington, VA
Post #: 1
We had a good discussion Thursday about Erlang tools and frameworks, none of which I wrote down (doh!) I remember MochiWeb, WebMachine, and CouchDB, but that's about it. What do you use? What have you been itching to try out? I'm looking to round out my Erlang toolkit, but I'm also kinda looking for a project to contribute to. Any suggestions for either would be welcome. Thanks!

-Colin
Ram C S.
RamCSingh
Seattle, WA
Post #: 5
There is an Erlang CMS that recently resurfaced in my consciousness again called Zotonic, Colin, that looks interesting.

As for contributing to a project, write to me offline. If you have some free time, I could use some help with the project I'm working on. *smile*

...ram...