addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Erlang Users of Arlington/DC Message Board › No meetup in December. ErlangDC Conference.

No meetup in December. ErlangDC Conference.

A former member
Hi Erlangers!

As the year is coming to an end, I would like to thank all of you who showed up at the Erlang meetings and hack nights. It's been a great year for this Erlang group and I look forward to the next one.

We won't hold our monthly meetup in December because we have the conference on December 3rd. Our next monthly meetup will be in January.

I hope to see a lot of you at the conference in December 3rd. There are still a few tickets left to grab at http://erlangdc.com...­. We've announced most the speakers and will be releasing a final schedule soon.

Our goal is to make the DC area one of the most vibrant Erlang communities in the world. We hope that the conference will be big step towards that and we look forward to pursue this goal in 2011.

Thank you,

Luc