Oct 25, 2013 · 9:30 PM
This location is shown only to members
This is our regular friday meetup...
Specially for new members: please do not feel disappointed if some meetuppers are not on time... this is a leisure activity and everybody is free to come/leave when they feel like.
Just some polite reminders first....
WHAT the meetup IS ?
* It's an English conversation meeting where you can practice the language in a relaxing atmosphere.
* No English lessons, this is a leisure activity for chat and fun.
* This is an open group, anybody of any age is welcome.
* We are mostly learners but some of us are native speakers as well.
* Any level of proficiency is welcome but intermediate skills (or upper) are desirable. If your knowledge of English is low but you're willing to learn, don't worry... motivation and interest are the keywords here !!
* Open timetable. We scheduled a starting time but you decide when to arrive and leave.
* It's free. Well, you pay for your drinks :-)
WHAT WE EXPECT from you as a meetupper ?
* Please sign up as a member, so we can get in contact and you can follow all the meetup events.
* Meeting timetable is open but try to be on time if possible.
* Don't be shy, all of us have had a first day too ;-)
* Show you friendly, communicative and considerate of others.
* Mingle with the rest of the people and avoid to make closed groups.
* Please pay special attention to the new members to make them feel comfortable within the group.
Well folks, I think that's all... enjoy the meetup experience !!
Feel free to ask an Assistant Organizer for further information.