addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Sydney English as a Second Language Meetup Group Message Board › ESL Monthly eNewsletter - June 2009

ESL Monthly eNewsletter - June 2009

user 4775936
Group Organizer
Sydney, AU
ESL Monthly eNewsletter – June 2009

English Conversations Workshops:

We had our first workshop and it was wonderful. I would like to thank all the participants for making this workshop is a success. Here are some photos I would like to share with the members:­

In the next workshop you will learn strategies to help you set goals; share ideas with other members on how to adapt and integrate with life in Sydney and at the same time improve your English Conversations Skills in a fun and friendly environment. The next workshop is on Sunday 14th June 1:15 pm at Customs House Library in the City. For more information and to register please visit:­

Happy 6 Months Anniversary!

After 8 days - on Tuesday 9th of June, Sydney ESL will be 6 months old. The wonderful thing is that in these 6 months ESL grew to become one of the top 10% largest Meetup groups in Sydney with 306 members. Thanks to all the members for being there and participating in the events, your contribution made this group a big success.

Entertainment: The English Magazine's Monthly Crossword

Check this out! I found this crosswords exercise that’s specific to words related to finding jobs!! So much fun:

For those of you that want to participate in the process of expanding the ESL Group; whether you want to help with advertising for ESL or volunteer to help in the workshops; your contribution is valuable. Please contact me by hitting the “Reply” button to this email and let’s have a chat on how can we work together.

The Sydney ESL Meetup Group:

The Sydney English as a Second Language Meetup Group