addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo
Dave
user 3801174
Group Organizer
Tinley Park, IL
I have a euchre itch that needs some scrathin'! Does anyone feel like playing tonight? I'm planning on haunting Olivers around 8ish tonight, and would love to get 3 players...Let me know, first come first serve!

The Dude
Dee
user 14529989
Chicago, IL
Post #: 1
I'm a 'YES' for playing Euchre tonight!
Patti
user 7988420
Palos Hills, IL
Post #: 2
Thought I might be able to join you but can't...have fun
Dee
user 14529989
Chicago, IL
Awww c'mon group...we need 2 more players tonight...any takers?
Laura
user 12190223
Tinley Park, IL
Hi Dave,

Sorry to have missed Impromptu Euchre, I didn't catch the message until late. I hope there will be more of these suprises in the future!

The Golfer