addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo
Dave
user 3801174
Group Organizer
Tinley Park, IL
All,

It looks like Mother Nature is going to play havoc on our little BBQ tomorrow.  The forecast is calling for a 70% chance for heavy rain...I will make a decision to cancel by 9:00AM tomorrow morning, and email the group if we are a go or no go...I'm not going to make any plans to relocate this meetup to a bar or resturant, its either BBQ or No BBQ...I'll keep you all posted.

 

D
Powered by mvnForum

Sign up

Meetup members, Log in

By clicking "Sign up" or "Sign up using Facebook", you confirm that you accept our Terms of Service & Privacy Policy