addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Akron Euchre Meetup Group. Message Board › Playing on the east side too

Playing on the east side too

Rex
user 27993982
Jacksonville, FL
Post #: 1
We have had some discussion about playing the off weeks in Stow or Cuyahoga Falls. One week in Fairlawn and the next in Stow, then the next in Fairlawn and so on. Please advise if this is something the group is interested in doing. We can also discuss this evening. Some of you that have not played with us, is this appealing to you?
A former member
I live over in Green, so Stow or CFO is a much better choice for me. I go to W Akron too much as it is! Thanks!
Michelle B.
user 12065111
Akron, OH
I live in the Falls.....so something over there on the off weeks would be great. Things have been crazy so I haven't been to the West side in a while either.
Rex
user 27993982
Jacksonville, FL
Post #: 2
I have spoken to Bellacinos, on Fiscreek Rd near 59 and they are open to us playing there on Monday nights. This is for us getting their private party room. Similar as the one we use at On Tap in Fairlawn. Wednesday nights they have cornhole tournaments so that wouldn't be good and Thursdays, they are too busy to set the room aside for us. Would all be OK with every other Monday night? If not, we can still do Tuesdays there as we do in Fairlawn. Your input is requested.
A former member
Post #: 2
I like Mondays at Bellacinos