Eugene Web Developers is all about web and mobile app development in the age of ubiquitous internet. Eugene's web development community has been quietly growing and thriving. We're enthusiastically contributing to the community with cooperative learning, networking the occasionally critique, and most importantly getting to know each other.
Some topics we cover are:
• Development frameworks such as Rails, Laravel, Symfony, NodeJS
• CMSes such as Wordpress, Joomla, and Expression Engine
• Design trends and tools, such as Bootstrap, Foundation, and Material Design
• Coding tools and resources, from vim to Intellij
• Databases from MySQL and PostreSQL to Mongo, Redis and Neo4J
• Mobile app development
• Cloud Deployment, Vagrant, Docker, Ansible, AWS
If you're interested in any of these things, regardless of your skill level or follower count, join us! You don't need to be a professional developer, but you need to be people-friendly (or at least people-tolerant!), because like any Meetup half the reason we get together as EUG PHP is to get to know others in Eugene's growing tech scene.