align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

Evanston Social Networking Meetup Message Board › Finding us tonite at the Rhythm Room tonight

Finding us tonite at the Rhythm Room tonight

Terry
DocMidnight
Group Organizer
Evanston, IL
Hello and Happy New Year!

Ok so I got a few messages from folks who mentioned not being able to find us and so I'm just throwing a message out there to say we're the group in the pool table room.

I'm the devilishly handsome gentlemen with dreadlocks, jeans and short sleeve white shirt, drinking...tonite, I intend to get reacquainted with my old friend, the dry martini.

I'm also wearing glasses but trust me, the previous elements of my description should be just fine.

If all else fails, like if I change shirts between work and the bar or if I stop drinking, just ask any server or bartender or even the band for me and they'll point me out.

I really want to make sure it's as easy as possible to find us.

See you tonight!

Terry