addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Atheists and Ex-religious of Greater Vancouver Message Board › "A history of God" author Karen Armstrong visiting Vancouver in March

"A history of God" author Karen Armstrong visiting Vancouver in March

A former member
Post #: 1
I think many of you will find it interesting.
Karen Armstrong will be in Vancouver in March
for more information please click on the link below

http://www.sfu.ca/dia...­

I absolutely love her book "A history of God"

It takes courage this days to be so open minded and upfront about the role of religion in the modern world.

I hope to see some of you there.

Nina

A former member
Post #: 1
I think you meant to write "A History of God"
A former member
Post #: 2
yes I meant "A History of God"

Here is a preview of upcoming highlights at the Centre for Dialogue.

Compassion in Commerce: A conversation with Karen Armstrong - How Do We Bring Compassion into the Gritty Realities of the 21st Century?
Wednesday, March 21, 11:45am - 2pm. Vancouver Board of Trade

Free Public Lecture: What is Religion?
Thursday, March 22, 7-9pm. Gladstone Secondary School Auditorium
Registration information to come.