addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Atheists and Ex-religious of Greater Vancouver Message Board › My Workaholic Bender

My Workaholic Bender

TheDruid-3X3
TheDruid-3X3
Surrey, BC
Post #: 1,576
Recently, I had a Possible Relationship Not Work Out and usually when that sort of thing happens, I go into a Alcholic Bender.

But now that I have so much work offered to me these days, I have decided to try something New.

In order to forget about my Disappointment, I have decided to go into a Workaholic Bender instead of a Alcholic Bender.

I work Weekdays as a Landscaper and a Janitor Custodial Engineer for a Mall on Weekends.

I now have so much Work on my Plate that I dont think I will be seeing a Day Off until the First Week of Next December.

Working, Working, Working and Working Some More!

By doing a Workaholic Bender, I will be putting more Money into the Bank than I have ever known before!

A lot better arrangement than doing an Alcholic Bender.

So that means I wont be able to show up at any of our Meetups for a while since I will be Working, Working, Working!

3X3