addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Minneapolis Ex-Jehovah's Witness "ALPHA" Meetup Group Message Board › Musician's and Artist's

Musician's and Artist's

Joel
Yawning_Lion
Group Organizer
Minneapolis, MN
Post #: 132
Hello Everybody,

I just wanted to set up this thread to keep everybody aware of EXJW's who got up coming gigs and shows going on.
Personally I wish I had this kind talent in music, but I am satisfied with being able to admire and enjoy it.

Ryan Sutter's got a gig scheduled for September 27th @ the Terminal Bar. Minneapolis MN, a local music venue. It's a Saturday night. His music is liked by both EXJW's and nonJW's a like. It has very Beatle's like melodies, and the length of the songs is kind of like the band Genesis, where by the end of the song, "you feel like you really have been somewhere."
If you can make it, stop by and I will buy you a beer. It should be great fun
A former member
Post #: 7
RE: FYI, the gig is canceled. I have no gigs scheduled to replace it. Sorry...

Scratch that. The gig is uncancelled. I will be playing on 9/27 and I hope people show up!