addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Minneapolis Ex-Jehovah's Witness "ALPHA" Meetup Group Message Board › Alpha group achieves “Forbidden meetup list status”

Alpha group achieves “Forbidden meetup list status”

Group Organizer
Minneapolis, MN
Post #: 135
It seems that the other EXJW meetup group in the area has some kind of dating service. If any one is interest, and if you are into, this kind of thing, it is available. I fear those newly out of the cult environment, sadly still maintain the cult mentality. (The only real way a person can honestly judge the nature of something is to ask yourself one simple question, "How is it working for ya." That's as close to truth that anyone can come. You are going to have to answer it yourself.

Since my brothers death, (a product of the JW up bring, his ensuing self-destructive lifestyle, brought about by his early demise because of his feelings of hopelessness, after leaving the Organization. (No education,etc, etc.) Those that have left, know it is not "truth". However, recovering ones real value takes looking for.
I was not with him when he died, but I know what he would of told me. He would of said, "You were right, man, it is all about how we value ourselves."

The Alpha group is dedicated to relating experiences, and learning what we can do to make our lives better. Reflecting on what works and what doesn't. We focus on what is in the here and now. Not living in the past, but for today and making our dreams happen for tomorrow. Life is precious and short.
We have learned to achieve these things by taking responsibility for our lives and developing self-reliance. The JW experience has limited the lives of so many. “We do not limit ourselves”, our purpose is to develop whatever tools are necessary, especially financial ones to improve our lives. We only dedicate 1 day a month to the EXJW stuff. The other 29 are dedicated to actually making it happen. All are welcome.

“That which is Forbidden is usually of higher value.”