addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Internationals Meet for Fun (IMF) - Philadelphia Chapter Message Board › Friends - I am hoping that we can connect on Facebook

Friends - I am hoping that we can connect on Facebook

David
BookemDave
Group Organizer
Philadelphia, PA
hi Friends,

You are receiving this because you are a member of our Internationals Meet for Fun MeetUp group.  MeetUp is a terrific way to meet new friends, however it lacks in some of the social networking aspects for our members to connect with each other and stay in touch even when we can't make it to events.

In an attempt to bridge this gap, I have started a facebook group called "International Friendship Network", and here is the link to it:  http://www.facebook.com/InternationalFriendshipNetwork­

No one is required to join this facebook group (you join by hitting "Like"), but we already have over 100 people who have joined, and many of them I have met through MeetUp.  So if you are interested in staying in touch with your MeetUp friends on Facebook, this will be a big help.  And for those "International" members of our group, this facebook page will help you stay connected with us if you return to your native country.

I appreciate everyone help, support, and enthusiasm in making our MeetUp group a success.  Now I think this is the logical next step for those of us who feel we've made strong friendships from our events and want to better connect on facebook.

thanks,

David Simons