A former member
Hey ladies and gents.
I'm excited to meet y'all at my humble apt this wkend.

So far, all the food groups are represented
We have
... expertly hand-crafted Romanian cabbage pork rolls.
... sizzling cumin-rubbed ribs that will make you want to reach for seconds (...of beer).
... grandma's hand-me-down recipe of mac'n'cheese, so good that it melts right in your mouth.
... Amazing salad that I will decide on Saturday morning once I visit Redding market.
... Secret clay-pot chicken deep down from the tropical island of Taiwan to go with health-conscious brown rice.

If you haven't already done so, please email or post what you plan on bringing, even a food category would work (Main, Appetizer, dessert, drinks, etc...). I anticipate we'll need at least 2 more of appetizers, mains, and desserts plus lots of drinks.

PS: If you have any food allergies, please email me or post it on the group board. I am responsible for you having a good time and that doesn't include a trip to the ER.
PPS: Rumor has it that dancing might evolve as the night deepens esp. after all the delicious food.

your hungry host- Ian
dhooppi ( att ) gmail
A former member
Post #: 2
I'm bringing my world famous conchinita pubil. Also, I might come over early to bake my pumpkin and chocolate chip muffins. And wine, of course.

Ken