"The New York City Expat Meetup Group" Message Board › ON SALE NOW! "Living Young: 32 Habits of Ageless People"
Would You Like to Live Longer and Better?
America, the richest nation on earth, has a life expectancy shorter than 41 other countries. The powerful information contained in this flexible easy-to-follow guide, will enable you to:
* Develop a practical exercise routine that will add years to your life
* Choose a healthy diet that you can live with
* Incorporate holistic concepts, such as meditation and aromatherapy, into your daily routine
* Improve your quality of life through proper posture and breathing techniques
* Learn why music and laughter are keys to your longevity
* And much, much more
On Sale NOW! @
ANDY TROY, C.S.C.S. (Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist) is a personal trainer and fitness consultant based in New York City. Certified by the NSCA, NASM and ACE, Andy was a contributor to The Running Times Guide to Breakthrough Running (Human Kinetics). He has been the creator of, or a consultant on, seven
popular fitness DVDs and has written articles on topics such as massage, anti-aging, motivation and sexual fitness that have appeared in national magazines, including Men's Exercise, Best Body, Exercise For Men Only, and Natural Bodybuilding. Andy Troy holds an MS in Counseling from New York's Long Island University, and a degree in Psychology (College of New Rochelle and Brooklyn College).