addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

"The New York City Expat Meetup Group" Message Board › Immigration Lawyer

Immigration Lawyer

Douglas L.
lightmanlawfirm
New York, NY
Post #: 3
I just wanted to take a moment and introduce myself to the group, as I just joined.

I'm the principal attorney of Lightman Law Firm LLC (www.lightmanlawfirm.com), a New York based immigration law firm. My firm focuses on providing immigration solutions to both businesses/entrepreneurs and individuals/families. We work with businesses, entrepreneurs, and investors of all sizes and types. The following are just some of the immigration benefits we provide for businesses and entrepreneurs: E-1 Treaty Trader Visa, E-2 Treaty Investor Visa, H-1B visa, L-1 intracompany transferree, TN Visa for Canadians and Mexicans, and green cards through employment.

I'm excited about joining the group and I'm looking forward to meeting like-minded individuals.