addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The New York Experimental Music Meetup Group Message Board › A Humble Guide for People who Do Not Listen to Mozart and Lady Gaga, 2010/11 NYC

A Humble Guide for People who Do Not Listen to Mozart and Lady Gaga, 2010/11 NYC

Yan
user 3359868
New York, NY
Post #: 10
Dear folks,

This is simply a calender of my personal taste for the New York music/performance in 2010/11 season, covering music and media production from classical to anti-classical:), with a pivot on anti. (Don't be afraid, it is not about creepy noise)

I hope the sparkling of music ignites the circle of friendship. So if you happen to share some similar taste, please let us know. I would love to join a post-concert talk and some midnight cheese cake.

Here is the guide:

darajan2.com/cal
Or facebook
http://www.facebook.c...­

Enjoy the links and map feature directly to the box office. All events marked in Orange is what already booked, others are what I wish to attend as well if the economy goes well and if I have 28 hours a day. If you do like to attend one, make a fast move, the Wagner Ring is already sold out for May 2011.

This is the 3rd calender I made since coming to NY, well, I hope it's becoming more an open-ended platform. Due to its google structure everything is easily handled. So please feel free to notify us if there is anything we should not miss.

bon apetite in A minor with a sharp F knocking somewhere constantly!

Yan