THIS EVENT IS CANCELED DUE TO THE WEATHER. We'll reschedule it for another date in February!
Is 2014 the year you’re going to get a new UX job? Do you want to be prepared for a potential job opportunity? In this exploreUX session, we’ll have a panel discussion of recruiters from various facets (e.g., small companies, staffing agencies, larger companies, etc.), who hire people in the UX field. We’ll discuss from their perspective what types of information are important, what gets you noticed, and how you can better position yourself for the next step in your UX career. Come with the questions you’ve been wanting to ask, but haven’t had the opportunity to until now!
6:30 - sign in (snacks, tasty beverages provided)
7:00 - panel discussion
8:30 - informal networking
• Lynn Ferreira - Agent, Vitamin T
• Dullah Nawroz - Recruiting Director, Center for Shared Services
• Dave Rinaldo - COO, Rock Creek Strategic Marketing
• Margo Kabel - Program Analyst (UX), Dept. of Veterans Affairs
Rock Creek Strategic Marketing is right off of the red line. Take the red line to Friendship Heights and exit at the Western Ave. side. Once above ground, take the escalators on the right and walk across the patio. We're on the 10th floor.
We're at 2 Wisconsin Circle, Chevy Chase, MD. The parking garage in the building offers $3 parking after 5pm. We’re on the 10th floor.
• Rock Creek Strategic Marketing - venue, snacks, and tasty beverages
• If your company or organization is interested in sponsoring this event, please contact Michelle.