Post #: 1
What to submit
- Photographers can submit two images per critique session.
- The total number of images to be critiqued at each meeting is limited to 18.
- Submissions are accepted on a First Come First Serve basis.
- If there is more interest than we can accommodate, we will start taking one image instead of two from the last submissions.
How To Submit, Submission Format
- Unless announced otherwise, there are no special categorical requirements (including the upcoming May meeting).
- No subject matter restrictions, but we reserve the right to decline any image that we feel doesn't fit the spirit of our meetup.
- We plan to make slight changes every time starting June. Stay tuned for more excitement.
- Two image files can be e-mailed to exposedATagabayphotography.com. Or, bring two prints to the meeting. If you choose the share prints, please e-mail and let us know in advance so we can reserve your spot.
- Prints can be any size, no restrictions.
- Please use your own name in the filenames, it will make it easier for us to arrange the files.
- There is no restriction on digital file sizes. As long as you can e-mail them as attachments, we will be able to receive them.
- We suggest a minimum of 1000 pixels of the longer dimension to achieve a decent size projection.
- sRGB, AdobeRGB1998, ProPhotoRGB color profiles are all acceptable. We use Adobe Lightroom to share the images and LR is very smart at understanding the color profiles. If you are not familiar with color profiles, we suggest that you do not worry about it. All cameras attach a profile to images as default. As long as you do not strip it from the image deliberately, your images will be displayed properly.
Edited by User 11,810,363 on Apr 12, 2010 12:44 PM