- Reshma Khilnani, FB Credits Product Manager, Facebook
- Suchit Dash, Co-Founder & VP, Product of IFeelGoods
- Jason Loia, Chief Operating Officer, Digital Chocolate
- Mark Rose, VP of Product, PlaySpan (now Visa)
Suchit Dash is responsible for building, testing & implementing the IFeelGoods virtual goods incentive platform. Dash joins Ifeelgoods from PayPal where he was a product manager of PayPal Express Checkout. Ifeelgoods focuses on providing digital goods incentives, such as Facebook Credits, for online retailers. Their clients include several top 100 internet retailers in the US, & the #1 online retailer in France. They have used Facebook Credits successfully as an alternative to heavy discounting for purchases, as well as incentivizing email signups, toolbar downloads, & more.
Jason Loia is Chief Operating Officer at Digital Chocolate, the most downloaded publisher on the Apple App Store in 2009 & the fastest growing virtual goods game publisher on Facebook in 2010. Founded by Trip Hawkins, Digital Chocolate is known for its original, cross-platform brands & boasts such hits as Millionaire City, Crazy Penguin Catapult, & Tower Bloxx. Among his other duties, Jason leads monetization & distribution for Digital Chocolate.
Mark Rose is VP of Product and leads PlaySpan's Payments & Platform Product management team. Mark joined PlaySpan after co-founding Spare Change - the first & largest micropayments solution on social networks - which was acquired by PlaySpan. Mark has over 15 years experience in product management & consumer financial services including PayPal, E*TRADE, Yodlee & HedgeStreet. Mark is a consumer experience zealot, drives decision making from analytics, & loves inventing new user experiences.
Josh Constine is lead writer for Inside Facebook, where he specializes in coverage of product changes, Facebook Credits, Facebook’s mobile apps, & Ads API service providers. Josh graduated from Stanford University with a Master’s degree in Cybersociology, where he examined the influence of technology on social interaction.
6:15 Signin - Networking & Pizza
6:55 Welcome & Announcements
8:30 Clean up & good byes
If you would like to do a demo please contact [masked] with short demo description, short bio & relevant link(s).
1) Fashionista FaceOff by Joel Goodrich, President of Viroxoty Studios. Joel has been Executive Producer on two indie films, 2004's Latter Days with Jacqueline Bisset, which premiered at the Toronto Film Festival, & 2006's Adam&Steve with Parker Posey which premiered at the Tribeca Film Festival. He has also been involved in fashion, being a regular at New York & Paris Fashion Weeks, appearing on two Best-Dressed lists & hosting numerous fashion events- which inspired this game.
2) Vida Ha will show you a demo of how easy it is to redeem Facebook Credits with IFeelGoods technology - no signup or registration is required - just Facebook Connect & get your credits. Vida is the Lead Engineer/Cofounder of IFeelGoods - where she builds the core technology for redeeming digital goods in seconds. She enjoys keeping up with the latest technology & API's, including Ruby on Rails, Facebook API, Twitter API & Amazon EC2. She joins from Google where she worked on speech recognition & mobile search & learned to build systems at scale & adapt algorithms to individual users.
Thanks to John Lin who will be live streaming --> if you can't make this meetup in person, join us from remotely --> www.ustream.tv/channel/fbmeetup
Twitter hashtag #fbmeetup
Suchit Dash - IFeelGoods
Jason Loia - Digital Chocolate
Mark Rose - PlaySpan
Josh Constine - Inside Facebook