Fashion 2.0 Message Board › Luxury Event Sponsor Sales Person wanted for Boston fashion Event
|A former member||
Luxury Event Sponsor Sales
The SYNERGY Events, an upscale event planning company, is seeking an experienced sponsor sales professional to work with us on our 2009 Boston Fashion Week event.
We are an innovative life style and high fashion Marketing Company committed to helping our clients gain exposure through utilizing groundbreaking concepts in marketing, branding and product placement.
The ideal candidate will be ambitious and goal driven, and possess leadership qualities and an entrepreneurial spirit with a proven track record. The selected professional will ideally have experience in PR marketing, sales in luxury products, and a contact list that is representative of luxury sponsorship.
This is a commission-based position, which will be further discussed with the selected professional. We hope to make our 2009 event even more successful with the addition of the appropriate team member. If you have a strong desire to be part of a groundbreaking initiative, this is the right position for you!
• Bachelor’s degree and 3-5+ years of current sales/ marketing experience.
• Previous outside sales experience, preferably in advertising or marketing.
• Excellent cold calling, face–to-face presentations and closing skills.
• Demonstrated ability in research and sales analysis a plus.
• Understanding of brand/ advertising strategy, including: channel marketing, advertising and media planning.
• Understanding of the premium/ luxury marketplace, competition and target consumer groups.
• Knowledge of trends in marketing luxury goods to diverse communities, and trends that affect the premium/luxury marketplace, competition and target consumer groups.
• Understanding of Generation X/Y and the power of social marketing, grass root marketing and new media marketing.
• Demonstrated ability to take ideas from concept to implementation and successfully manage multiple priorities in a fast paced work environment.
• Able to analyze situations, identify and troubleshoot problems, recommend solutions and use good judgment in making decisions.
• Able to work closely and at ease with all levels of staff and management.
• Capable of maintaining confidential information.
• Excellent verbal and interpersonal relationship skills in person and via telephone.
• Excellent business writing skills, including: editing and proofing, sentence structure and grammar.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Windows, Excel, Word).
• Fashion Industry and Media contacts preferred.
Please contact Kristina, at email@example.com if you are interested in this position!