Fashion 2.0 Message Board › July 28th Startups Showcase Submissions

July 28th Startups Showcase Submissions

Yuli Z.
YuliZiv
Group Organizer
New York, NY
Post #: 8
If you are interested to present your startup company at the next meetup please reply to this thread with the following info:

1. Company name
2. URL
3. Development stage (alpha, beta, etc)
4. One paragraph description

You will be notified by Friday July 24th if you are chosen to present. Only startups with fashion AND technology components will be considered. We will accept any development stages, as long as you have a working product demo.
A former member
Post #: 1
Hi Yuli:

I have been involved in the following startup for the past year, and we are finally working our way towards a September 2009 public launch, so this particular meetup comes at a great time!

Company Name: Blazetrak, LLC
URL: www.Blazetrak.com
Development Stage: Pre-Launch

Blazetrak is a web-based platform designed to connect aspiring talent directly to established talent. Aspiring fashion designers, stylists, models and other creative fashion types will be able to submit their craft directly to top fashion celebrities, experts, and highly sought-after industry professionals (for a fee) in exchange for guaranteed video feedback on their submission. On the flipside, fashion celebrities will be able to list the types of talent they are currently recruiting, be it models for their next runway show, junior designers to join their team, or an up & coming stylist to style their next big shoot. Users are able to put themselves in front of decision-makers who are usually untouchable, and the untouchable are able to create a new revenue stream, by monetizing the time and value of their expertise, all while discovering the talent that they need. Blazetrak will become a connecting platform, not only in the Fashion industry, but across various entertainment verticals including music, tv/film, sports and lifestyle. Blazetrak--getting you closer.

Let me know if you'd like me to send you an Electronic Press Kit including a BIO on Nate Casey, who would act as the speaker for this, if chosen to present.

Thanks so much!
Looking forward to it,

Alyson Campbell
AMP3 Public Relations
(o) 646.827.9594
(w) AMP3pr.com
928 Broadway, Suite 801
New York, NY 10010
Caroline
kawiline
New York, NY
Yuli,

Thank you for this incredible opportunity. Here is my company information:

1. Company name: Street-Spotted LLC
2. URL: http://www.street-spo...­
3. Stage: Alpha (started one year ago)
4. One paragraph description:

Street-Spotted.com is a college street fashion blog that documents fashion as it happens right outside the classrooms. Every day we feature a new college student from a top University and list where his or her clothes are from, the prices of these clothes, and the student's year in school and major (along with some other interesting questions). We are in the process of adding features to the site using the brand, price, and style information that we've gained from interviewing these students. For instance, we will allow users to sort the photos that include a certain brand, or are in a certain price range, etc, adding value to their experience on the site. In addition, we are launching a Street-Spotted iPhone application within the week so students can take pictures of themselves or friends and send them to our site. By doing so, we will be moving towards a focus on user-generated content (Currently, all content is created by our writers) and increase the involvement and spread of our website.

Thank you for your consideration and please do not hesitate to let me know if you have any further questions.

Kind regards,

Caroline Tseng
Seth V.
user 9760933
Brooklyn, NY
Hi Yuli,

I am interested and excited to present my fashion start-up at the next Fashion 2.0 meetup on July 28th!

Company name: PERFECT10N
URL: N/A
Development stage: Pre-Launch

PERFECT10N is dedicated to the design, development, and manufacturing of made-to-measure button down shirts for women. After an interested client chooses a design style and fabric option, a pattern is developed exclusively per individual body measurements. This means the shirt will fit in key areas: shoulders, chest, waist, arms, and length. After the order is delivered, the client's pattern is kept on file in order to expedite future orders of seasonal style and fabric refreshes or classic personal favorites.

I'll look forward from hearing back from you. See you next week.

Seth VerBeek
Founder
PERFECT10N
seth.perfect10n@gmail.com