Fashion 2.0 Message Board › Social media internship with Soho couture/lingerie designer
Social Media Intern
Experienced Soho lingerie and couture designer seeks intern with experience and interest in developing a strong social media presence. This is an outstanding opportunity to start at the foundation of a growing brand, and gain experience creating and implementing marketing and PR strategies.
- Utilizing blogs, Twitter, Facebook and other Web 2.0 technologies to raise the profile of the Jean Yu and Matters of Leisure Brands
- Blog and Tweet weekly, and increase the number of daily mentions of each brand
- Develop relationships with fashion bloggers and increase brand info dissemination
- Create weekly content for republishing and distribution
- Develop new creative ways to generate interest in the brands and drive traffic to specific sites
The desired candidate must be available at least 3 full-time days per week and must find housing in NYC area.
- Have a strong interest in fashion
- Are passionate and knowledgeable about developing a positive and compelling social media presence
- Idea generators: inspired by culture, fashion, arts, music, business
- Are well-organized, detail-oriented, able to prioritize tasks and manage time
- Clear communicators in both oral and written forms
- Desire to think beyond the task, meet and exceed a standard of excellence and strive for continuous improvement
- Are flexible and adaptable in an often hectic environment
- Are collaborators and team players yet great independent workers who can succeed on their own
- Possess strong Microsoft Word, Excel, and Powerpoint skills. Microsoft Access experience is a plus!
About Jean Yu
Serious inquiries only.
Please email resume to email@example.com with “Social Media Intern” in the subject line.