|Sent on:||Friday, November 9, 2012 3:49 PM|
Thanks to all of the Fashion Arizona members that attended our Fesh-New Meet-UP last night!
It was in the cool private room of Majerle's Sports Grill in Old Town.
I was impressed with the interaction between everyone...I personally met every single person...and I look forward to seeing all of your ideas come to fruition!
Congratulations to the following Swag Bag Raffle Winners: (Included apparel, gifts cards & samples)
Early Bird Winner (1st Member to Show Up): Inez Mora ($25 Majerle's Gift Card)
Swag Bag Winner #1 - Kim Kendall
Swag Bag Winner #2 - Melissa Hernandez
Swag Bag Winner #3 - Jack Dorney
Swag Bag Winner #4 - Katrina Wright
Who will win our next SWAG BAG on Dec. 13th?
So how do you make Fashion Arizona effective for your brand?
• Come to every meeting
• Be sure to bring business cards, ideas, samples and portfolios
• Get a vendor booth; fees apply
• COLLABORATE: find people within the meet-up network that can help your project move forward (models, photographers, designers, boutique owners, etc.)
• GUEST SPEAKERS: get insider advice from fashion professionals in your community
How it Works – Sponsors, Vendors & Designers
• You can sell direct to fashionistas in a trunk sale format
• You get 4 brand-specific email blasts (1,000+ people) – with company bio and specific offers
• You get your brand logo on our website linked to yours
• We promote the event through Fashion Arizona marketing portals (website, Phoenix Fashion Week Facebook, Twitter)
* We provide guest speakers and take-away info sheets the fashion education and brand’s info
If you are interested in being a digital sponsor, featured designer or booth vendor please
contact Brian Hill – [address removed]