addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Fashion Arizona Meetup Group Message Board › Looking for Designers to share a booth with me at the WINN Show Las Vegas in

Looking for Designers to share a booth with me at the WINN Show Las Vegas in August

Linda Davis W.
user 72943262
Phoenix, AZ
Post #: 1
I wille attending the meetup on February 13th I am wnating to find some designers to shre a booth at the
Women's Ware Apparel Sfow in Las Vegas. This is a trade show where one takes orders for later delivery no cash and carry at this show . If you think you might be interested please contact me.
here's the address to check out the show

Thanks Linda