Flint Area Tabletop RPG and Board Gamers Message Board › Rise of the Runelords -- Pathfinder campaign starting in Flint

Rise of the Runelords -- Pathfinder campaign starting in Flint

Jonathan M
Bakunin
Otisville, MI
Post #: 43
As far as where we're playing, I was assuming we were going to play at Mike's place next week, but I'm fine with playing at your place. Just need a head's up on which one it will be and directions there so Paul and I can get there in time.
John B
knotty_prof
Group Organizer
Goodrich, MI
Post #: 334
So we are not playing at Paul's next week? If we are playing somewhere else let me know and I can update the location on the meetup.
Jonathan M
Bakunin
Otisville, MI
Post #: 44
So we are not playing at Paul's next week? If we are playing somewhere else let me know and I can update the location on the meetup.
If I remember correctly, the first option was to see if Mike was going to be able to host at his place. We hadn't really discussed other options after that though.
Paul C P.
user 51076172
Flint, MI
Post #: 25
Oops.. i been missing a bit of this conversation......... Where we meeting? The new girl Millissa and your wife will be joining us? Did I get found by the party yet? I feel so lost not having played being dead a lot lately....
Steven S.
user 64650792
Flint, MI
Post #: 17

I talked to Mike, and we decided to play at my house do to room and babysitters .(My girl can watch his boys)
so the address is 5055 Auker Dr. , Flint MI 48507
John B
knotty_prof
Group Organizer
Goodrich, MI
Post #: 335
So how many players are we talking about then if Mike rejoins us?
Jonathan M
Bakunin
Otisville, MI
Post #: 45
So how many players are we talking about then if Mike rejoins us?
Two more from the sound of it, since we still were counting Mike as part of the party, but just having Steve play his character while he wasn't here. So it would be Me, John, John B, Steve, Paul, Mike, and the two new players, Melissa and Steve's wife Tamara.
John B
knotty_prof
Group Organizer
Goodrich, MI
Post #: 336
Well I can hold my character back to finish up the first chapter (Thistletop) then we can switch DMs for the second chapter and Steve can hold the dwarf back while I play my character. That will still lave a seven players (not unmanagable but it may slow combat down a little). DMs may also want to adjust encounters to take party size into account.
Steven S.
user 64650792
Flint, MI
Post #: 18
Already taking the last into account, but out of curiousity does anyone have tracking (track feat)???
Jonathan M
Bakunin
Otisville, MI
Post #: 46
Already taking the last into account, but out of curiousity does anyone have tracking (track feat)???
Not that I know of.