Flint Area Tabletop RPG and Board Gamers Message Board › Rise of the Runelords -- Pathfinder campaign starting in Flint

Rise of the Runelords -- Pathfinder campaign starting in Flint

John B
knotty_prof
Group Organizer
Goodrich, MI
Post #: 348
Ring of Force Shield
+2 weightless heavy shield (no AC penalty or spell failure).
Is Sianna interested in the ring (she has the worst AC of the group right now). My understanding is using the ring will not hinder spell casting.
We have a bunch of new shiny wands Detect Undead can be used by Cleric, Wizard, and Paladin. Disrupt Undead and Magic Missile by Wizard. Udariah has enough ranks in UMD where she could use one. Also, do we have any CLW wands? If not she woud be interested in picking up at least one.
Jonathan M
Bakunin
Otisville, MI
Post #: 53
As far as I know, we do not have a Wand of Cure Light Wounds. Not unless the Paladin had one as part of her equipment. We didn't pick one up as part of any treasure we recovered. As far as the Wands and Ring, Siana would be interested in the Ring as well as trading out her wand of Magic Missiles for the one we just found, since it seems to have been made at 5th level for three magic missiles instead of the usual one. For the moment I could use the Wand of Disrupt Undead since it would normally cost me two 0 level slots to memorize it. After we resolve the undead menace, we could sell it off possibly.
John B
knotty_prof
Group Organizer
Goodrich, MI
Post #: 349
I need to look at possible wands Udariah might want. A wand of shield is looking pretty good right now. Other possibilities that would be helpful for Udariah would be Expeditious Retreat and Reduce Person. Extra speed is always useful and +4 to AC with protection against magic missiles would be a good start.

Reduce person giving her a Dex boost of +2 and and an extra +2 to AC (one for dex bonus and one for size). Damage from the mindbolts would be reduced but with Psychic Strike it would still be formidible as long as she can hit.
Jonathan M
Bakunin
Otisville, MI
Post #: 55
I would suggest we look into the Mages from Magnimar crafting the wands for you. I believe Steve mentioned one of them, the Elf I think, was someone who could craft magical items. Maybe then we could get it for even less cost that the 25% off of items during the market.
John B
knotty_prof
Group Organizer
Goodrich, MI
Post #: 350
1st level Wand at 75% = 562.5 gp smile I can live with that, could easily pick up two right now and if we sell off the wand laboratory and the books possibly a third. If Udariah wasn't neutral good, she would be taking the head of the necromancer to the Scarnettis and demand a reward. Alignment can be such a hang up some times.
Steven S.
user 64650792
Flint, MI
Post #: 27
According to my notes this is what was found:
potion of cmwounds,
Wands of;
Cure Light Wounds 3rd C/P/R(30ch)Detect Undead C/P/S/W(21ch), Disrupt Undead S/W(50ch),
False Life 5th S/W(15ch), Gentle Repose 3rd C/S/W(17ch), Identify S/W(20ch),
Magic Missile 5th S/W (10ch), Remove Paralysis C/P(13ch)
Ring of force shielding (any)
Metamagic lesser Rod of Extending (any spellcaster class)
Caizarlu spellbook- 71used spell pages, 7 note pages on Nec., 22 blank, 48 spells, market value about 750gp
Full wizards lab, Wand making equipment,
Map of Sandpoint marking Ghoul activity, A book on research on lesser undead up to ghasts (5HD or Less),
Two tomes on Thassilonian Traditions of Magic , Including note on the Siherdon Rune.
And a tome on Infernal Translations, A journal of Caizarlu's opions of Sandpoint and Maginmar's Citzens
Steven S.
user 64650792
Flint, MI
Post #: 28
I removed a few charges from the Identify Wand, and just listed the items with corresponding charges and who can use what.
C- Cleric, P- Paladin, S- sorcerer, W-wizard, R-Ranger, D- Druid and so on
this way the party can start out by finishing off the building and then cont. the investigation?
Myke K.
user 93672952
Spring Hill, FL
Post #: 1
Is the Two tomes on Thassilonian Traditions of Magic written in Thassilonian or just written in another language discussing Thassilonian Traditions of Magic?
Steven S.
user 64650792
Flint, MI
Post #: 29
In Thassiolin
Myke K.
user 93672952
Spring Hill, FL
Post #: 5
Steven,

I sent you an email with some questions regarding my character in relation to our Rise of the Runelord Campaign. Please get back to me at your convenience. Thanx in Advance. Happy Independence Day!