addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Flint Area Tabletop RPG and Board Gamers Message Board › Rise of the Runelords -- Pathfinder campaign starting in Flint

Rise of the Runelords -- Pathfinder campaign starting in Flint

Steven S.
user 64650792
Flint, MI
Post #: 30
be aware thursday game is delayed one hour. see you all at 730pm

Steve
Jonathan M
Bakunin
Otisville, MI
Post #: 56
Question. What was the description of Aldren Foxglove when we saw his getting beaten up by his ex-wife? Was he all ghoul/ghast looking or was he all mouldy? I'n just wondering because I'm not sure this house is cleared out if he wasn't The mould man/moss man/lichen man. The Church that healed the diseased party members gave us that item in anticipation of us finding plant dude and I'm not certain we did.
Steven S.
user 64650792
Flint, MI
Post #: 31
He is a ghast, and you are correct. We will start that last scene all over for everyones sake.
I should have stopped at the last door.
Steve
Steven S.
user 64650792
Flint, MI
Post #: 33
5,520xp for everyone from last night. I have had several talks with various people, The Impaler Spear is of Thassilonian origin and a interested party offers to smooth the way and give the party clear titles to the Foxglove manor in Magnimar and the Farm "Habes Sanatorium" at Sandpoint as well. For the spear of course. What does the party say to that?
Jonathan M
Bakunin
Otisville, MI
Post #: 59
After a phone call from Steve earlier today, the xp total for the previous session is 5,920, not 5,520. In addition, the titles offered for the Thassilonian spear are the Foxglove townhouse in Magnimar, the Foxglove Manor and 10 surrounding acres near Sandpoint, and Habe's Sanatorium and surrounding acreage. There was also a chest of gems, jewels, and assorted jewelry to be added to the treasure list that I'll be sending out once I get a final gold piece breakdown.
Jonathan M
Bakunin
Otisville, MI
Post #: 60
After last session we found/looted the following:
Medusas's Mask - sold for 6500gp
4 Cure Moderate Wounds potions
+2 Mighty (12 Str) Composite Longbow
Impaler of Thorns Longspear
Bag of Holding Type II
Golembane Scarab
Ring of Climbing
Sihedron Medallion +1 (+1 to all saves plus False Life ability)
Snakeskin Tunic
+1 Large Scythe - sold for 1518gp 4sp
Cloak of Elvenkind
300pp
4200gp in gems & jewely
1900gp
6900sp
8300cp
125gp
309sp
75gp ring
50gp mirror
8000gp/character reward from mayor of Magnimar

In addition, we still had these items from the sawmill:
Mithril Chain Shirt
Masterwork Hand Crossbow
9 vials of Sleep Poison
3 Barkskin potions (+3 bonus)

We are, as a one time occurrence before the next adventure starts, able to sell off magic items we have at 65% of base value instead of normal 50% value.

After looking at the item, I sold off the Medusa's Mask for 6500gp. I also sold off the +1 Large Scythe for 1518g 4s. Adding that to the gems, jewelry, and money and dividing that between the party as well as a group share, it came out to this amount:

Individual share of money: 2584 gold 1 silver 3 copper
Note: This is NOT including the 8000 gold from the Mayor. Added to that, the total is 10,584 gold 1 silver 3 copper per character

Group share of monetary treasure: 2584 gold 2 silver 8 copper
Note: 2000 gold will be spent to make 2 Handy Haversacks for the party. Final money for the group share is 584 gold 2 silver 8 copper

Division of Magic Items:
Handy Haversack created by Grimm using party funds - Raelyn (sp?)
Handy Haversack created by Grimm using party funds - Grog
Bag of Holding type II - Cedric
+2 Mighty (12 Str) Composite Longbow - Siana
+1 Mighty (12 Str) Composite Longbow (Siana's old bow) - Raelyn
Golembane Scarab - Raelyn
Golembane Scarab purchased with party funds - Raytak
Ring of Climbing - Raytak
Sihedron Medallion - Cedric (proposed recipient)
Snakeskin Tunic - Udariya (sp?)
Cloak of Elvenkind - Grog (proposed recipient)

Impaler of Thorns:
We can either sell this off for 10000 gold or we can sell it off for clear title to three deeds, one for Habe's Sanatorium and surrounding acreage, one for the Foxglove Townhouse in Magnimar, and one for the Foxglove Manor and ten surrounding acres near Sandpoint.
Jonathan M
Bakunin
Otisville, MI
Post #: 61
One additional potential reward I forgot to mention in the last email was this offer:

The Mages of Magnimar will create or upgrade a single magic item for each character for the cost of creation/upgrading (half base price) up to a total value of 8000 gold. This cost will be paid for by the individual character.
GrumpyOldGamer.net
user 51076172
Flint, MI
Post #: 35
can I buy a jacuzzi and steal one of jonathans deeds?
Jonathan M
Bakunin
Otisville, MI
Post #: 62
can I buy a jacuzzi and steal one of jonathans deeds?
NOOOOOOOOoooooOOOoooO­OooOoOoOooOOOOOOoooooOOOoOoooOOOOOOOOooo­oOoOOOOOOo!
Steven S.
user 64650792
Flint, MI
Post #: 34
Grimm and the Paladin would like the title to The Habe Sanatorum, or maybe the Manor with 10 acres. either one will do. Three titles 7 PCs what to do.........