Flint Area Tabletop RPG and Board Gamers Message Board › Rise of the Runelords -- Pathfinder campaign starting in Flint

Rise of the Runelords -- Pathfinder campaign starting in Flint

John B
knotty_prof
Group Organizer
Goodrich, MI
Post #: 363
I think we should take the party funds and turn the Foxglove Manor into a bed and breakfast, it has all sorts of character. We can even run tours down to the basement at 10gp a head.
Steven S.
user 64650792
Flint, MI
Post #: 35
Have fun with the BB, I would prefer the Sant. or hey waita minute Olotta just remember Thistletop, I don't want monsters to move back in there. I want to pursue my claim to that chunk of land thru sandpoint office with the provision that I set up some kind of defense system for Sandpoint in the future. Since it is so far from town I don't know if they have rights to that property, but since we cleaned it from monster and need to concreate the lower levels, I would defintly like to take that on.
Steve
Jonathan M
Bakunin
Otisville, MI
Post #: 63
I've got no problem with the Paladin taking over Habe's Sanatorium or Olotta pursuing a claim on Thistletop. As far as the other properties, Siana is actually interested in owning both the Foxglove Manor and Foxglove Townhouse. If she did get the deeds to both properties, she'd be willing to compensate the party. Not quite sure how I'd like to develop the properties, but considering the townhouse for use by the party right now, and her family later on. Eventually looking to repair and restore the Manor.
Myke K.
user 93672952
Spring Hill, FL
Post #: 6
I think we should take the party funds and turn the Foxglove Manor into a bed and breakfast, it has all sorts of character. We can even run tours down to the basement at 10gp a head.
And Grog could scare the heebee geebees out of the visitors to the Basement. "See a Goblin up close & personal... without the possibility of death...
Paul C P.
user 51076172
Flint, MI
Post #: 36
as long as the tour doesn't end in a gift shop like Disneyland
Steven S.
user 64650792
Flint, MI
Post #: 36
Travel Advice for THur the 12th! The RR track by Dort and Maple is closed due to repairs. So those of you coming from the North and West need to detour to Center Rd and Maple turning right (from the North)then as normal.
Myke K.
user 93672952
Spring Hill, FL
Post #: 7
One additional potential reward I forgot to mention in the last email was this offer:

The Mages of Magnimar will create or upgrade a single magic item for each character for the cost of creation/upgrading (half base price) up to a total value of 8000 gold. This cost will be paid for by the individual character.
So does this mean 4000 gold paid in Creation (an 8000 gold value) OR 8000 gold paid in Creation (a 16,000 gold value.) I'm confused on this... Could someone enlighten me? Also who do we tell what the item is, Jon B or Steve? Thanx in advance, y'all!
John B
knotty_prof
Group Organizer
Goodrich, MI
Post #: 364
Not sure what the details were for this, Steve will have to clarify. Also, please either send me an email with a list of all current and potential magic items your character will be starting with by Thursday if possible.

Thanks,

John
Myke K.
user 93672952
Spring Hill, FL
Post #: 8
Will Do JoHn
Steven S.
user 64650792
Flint, MI
Post #: 37
The Mage boon is this, they will make 1 item at half cost up to 8,000gp, (That means up to 16,000gp item),
further no weapon or armor bonus above +2 bonus{ ie +1 bane, +2 sword, or +2shield} any enchancments that don't add bonuses to weapons or armor are fine. {ie Vital Guard, Consecrated} that's it in a nutshell. See you all on Thursday.