addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Flint Area Tabletop RPG and Board Gamers Message Board › Rise of the Runelords -- Pathfinder campaign starting in Flint

Rise of the Runelords -- Pathfinder campaign starting in Flint

Bobby K
Kleam
Davison, MI
Post #: 20
Steve was the Bard right? If so is he on this forum or does anyone have his email?
John B
knotty_prof
Group Organizer
Goodrich, MI
Post #: 290
He is listed is some of the later emails plus he is on the Meet up site so if you look under members you can go to his profile and email him from there as well.

http://www.meetup.com...­
Bobby K
Kleam
Davison, MI
Post #: 21
He is listed is some of the later emails plus he is on the Meet up site so if you look under members you can go to his profile and email him from there as well.

Thanks John, for some reason my email tends to delete every other day on me. I found him on here and sent him an email. Hopefully we can figure something out and get our spells down.
Jonathan M
Bakunin
Otisville, MI
Post #: 28
Any thoughts on if we should have a Rogue at the start or a tiny bit of Arcane casting? I can't decide yet how I want to level my Arcane Trickster. Story-wise for my character I can make it work either way, I haven't set one way in stone yet.
Jonathan M
Bakunin
Otisville, MI
Post #: 29
For the DM's, a link to the list of pawns/minis needed for the whole Adventure Path:
http://paizo.com/foru...­
John B
knotty_prof
Group Organizer
Goodrich, MI
Post #: 291

For those that like lists like me, I figured I would put a post in detailing the party roster I wrote down:

Name Player Race Class AC HP on DM rotation
Cedric John D Human Cleric 17 11
Backo Bobby Ifrit Immolator 16 9 *
?? Jonathan Elf Rogue-trickster -- --
Alfred Chillingsworth Steve Halfling Bard 16 9
?? Paul H-Orc Barbarian -- 12+ *
Chun Zhi Mike Aasimer Monk 17 9

in reserve first adventure:
Udaria John B ?? Cryptic 16 9

Pretty sure Brett won't be joining the Thursday night game.

Starting out there are no rogues unless Jonathon goes Rogue first

According to the Adventure Path by the time I turn it over to the next DM the party should be between third and fourth level.

DM List inlcudes:

• John B
  • Bobby
  • Mike
  • Paul

We actually haven't determined the order yet.

Jonathan M
Bakunin
Otisville, MI
Post #: 30

For those that like lists like me, I figured I would put a post in detailing the party roster I wrote down:

Name Player Race Class AC HP on DM rotation
Cedric John D Human Cleric 17 11
Backo Bobby Ifrit Immolator 16 9 *
?? Jonathan Elf Rogue-trickster -- --
Alfred Chillingsworth Steve Halfling Bard 16 9
?? Paul H-Orc Barbarian -- 12+ *
Chun Zhi Mike Aasimer Monk 17 9

in reserve first adventure:
Udaria John B ?? Cryptic 16 9

Pretty sure Brett won't be joining the Thursday night game.

Starting out there are no rogues unless Jonathon goes Rogue first

According to the Adventure Path by the time I turn it over to the next DM the party should be between third and fourth level.

DM List inlcudes:

• John B
  • Bobby
  • Mike
  • Paul

We actually haven't determined the order yet.

Did you get a chance to talk to Brett? Sucks he won't be able to join, but kind of good since the group is already packed as it is. I'm thinking I will go Rogue first of all. It is a better fit for my character concept than starting as a Wizard.
John B
knotty_prof
Group Organizer
Goodrich, MI
Post #: 292

Did you get a chance to talk to Brett? Sucks he won't be able to join, but kind of good since the group is already packed as it is. I'm thinking I will go Rogue first of all. It is a better fit for my character concept than starting as a Wizard.
Just through email. Week day evenings aren't going to work for him, he was hoping but it just isn't going to work out.
Jonathan M
Bakunin
Otisville, MI
Post #: 31

Just through email. Week day evenings aren't going to work for him, he was hoping but it just isn't going to work out.
Ahhh, that sucks. At least we know ahead of time though so we can plan accordingly.
Bobby K
Kleam
Davison, MI
Post #: 22
Well this just sucks... I am no longer going to be able to make it on Thursdays anymore. I just got a job offer from the school to work security for them and I will be working Thursday - Sunday throughout the day on those days so I will not be able to play with you all in this campaign. Good luck with the game and sorry that I am backing out at the last second.