addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Flint Area Tabletop RPG and Board Gamers Message Board › Rise of the Runelords -- Pathfinder campaign starting in Flint

Rise of the Runelords -- Pathfinder campaign starting in Flint

John B
knotty_prof
Group Organizer
Goodrich, MI
Post #: 293
Ok.

Bobby cannot play Thursday nights.

So the question I am putting forth to everyone is:

Is switching to a Tuesday night a go/no go for everyone/anyone?

I can do Tuesday or Thursday night and if everyone can make it then I am all for it. If it is going to cause someone else issues I say we stay with Thursday night.

Bobby, if we swapped to Tuesday could you make it then? Do you have a class that night and how late?

Unless it is unanimous we will be keeping it on Thursday and the plan as of right now is to play Thursday.

If everyone is good with Tuesday then we would not be playing this week on Tuesday (I need more time to prepare than that) but either next week (or the week after if the 2nd/4th week still needs to be maintained).
John B
knotty_prof
Group Organizer
Goodrich, MI
Post #: 294
Okay,
Bobby cannot do Tuesday nights due to class so we are on for Thursday. I run my character as an NPC.

John B
Jonathan M
Bakunin
Otisville, MI
Post #: 32
Since John B is going to be playing his Cryptic, which can cover the finding and disarming traps area, I'm going to go with a full caster instead of working towards the Arcane Trickster prestige class.
Steven S.
user 64650792
Flint, MI
Post #: 1
I am sorry to hear that. For me for the next three months I am only open to play every even THurs, any Fridays, and thats it.

Scoutmaster Monday Nights
youth minister helper Tuesday Night
Wedsaday Nights with the wife at a bible study (twelve weeks left) then open

that me in a nut shell. what ever the group decides. I vote Even thurs. (Sorry Bobby)

Changes to PC Name correction : Alfred Shillingsworth III
Human, Bard after changing to Bard and developing more insight to this PC I had to go Human it
was the only logical choice.

Spells 0 LV Detect Magic, Mending, Message, Open/Close

1st Lv Charm person, ??
Steven S.
user 64650792
Flint, MI
Post #: 2
Is Bobby the only cleric?
Jonathan M
Bakunin
Otisville, MI
Post #: 33
Is Bobby the only cleric?
Bobby was the Inquisitor, a class with some Cleric spells but not full Clerical ability. We still have our Cleric in John.
Steven S.
user 64650792
Flint, MI
Post #: 3
So the party now has the following:
Fighter-
?? Paul H-Orc Barbarian -- 12+ *
Chun Zhi Mike Aasimer Monk 17

Cleric-
Cedric John D Human Cleric 17 11

Arcane-
?? Jonathan Elf Arcane-- --

Rouge-
John B.

Arcane/ Rogue /Cleric?
Alfred Shillingsworth Steve Human Bard

The question is I could still play the bard, or Go for a ranger? Thoughts??
Steven S.
user 64650792
Flint, MI
Post #: 4
Either way I will work up both just in case party fills different.
Jonathan M
Bakunin
Otisville, MI
Post #: 34
Sent out an email, but I wanted to post here as well. Since Bobby is no longer going to be able to play, did we want to move the start time of the game to an earlier hour, say 6pm?
Steven S.
user 64650792
Flint, MI
Post #: 5
6 is fine by me.

Steve