addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Flint Area Tabletop RPG and Board Gamers Message Board › Rise of the Runelords -- Pathfinder campaign starting in Flint

Rise of the Runelords -- Pathfinder campaign starting in Flint

GrumpyOldGamer.net
user 51076172
Flint, MI
Post #: 13
I remeber JohnB saying he would have to pick up food on the way....

...did we wanna order a pizza? I hear Sully's group used to pool money for one....

I am not saying on my budget I can do it every week but we have a very nice Happys Pizza 1 mile from me that delivers for $2.50

just food for thought...
John B
knotty_prof
Group Organizer
Goodrich, MI
Post #: 297
And Rich Parents is out, sorry crying
John B
knotty_prof
Group Organizer
Goodrich, MI
Post #: 298
I remeber JohnB saying he would have to pick up food on the way....

...did we wanna order a pizza? I hear Sully's group used to pool money for one....

I am not saying on my budget I can do it every week but we have a very nice Happys Pizza 1 mile from me that delivers for $2.50

just food for thought...

Biggest issue for me is I never carry cash so it is just easier to stop and pick up something on the way.
John
user 3736887
Flint, MI
Post #: 7
I can go in on pizza. If not, I will probably pickup a sub.

I may or may not be delayed tomorrow. I have an appointment with dealer to take the car in tomorrow morning. If I drop it off, my wife won't be back until 6:30pm from work to take me to pick up the car.

If I wait at the dealership I could potentially have a super long wait. Maybe I'll bring my laptop and read the pdf pathfinder books.

I will call or email somebody tomorrow to let every1 know, or I will post here. If I drop the car off (instead of waiting) I will scan and email my character to John B so that some1 else can run him until I get there.

John B
knotty_prof
Group Organizer
Goodrich, MI
Post #: 299
Cars are a wonderful thing. Going to the dealership in the morning to look at a new car, hopefully a little test drive :)

My books did not get delivered yesterday but I got a text stating they are out for delivery today so hopefully I will have a surprise when I get home.

I have been reading over the first chapter, won't have it all under my belt tomorrow but I should have enough to get the party started (in every sense possible). If anyone has goblin minis feel free to bring them, the first module uses them a lot.
Jonathan M
Bakunin
Otisville, MI
Post #: 38
Looking forward to tomorrow. Still have to decide between my Conjurer and my Evoker, but at least I've got both characters finished and ready to go. Only Goblin minis I have are pennies, so I'm no help there. Hopefully your books arrive today. Sucks its taken so long for them to arrive.
Steven S.
user 64650792
Flint, MI
Post #: 7
I got plenty of goblin minis and others that go with them.
GrumpyOldGamer.net
user 51076172
Flint, MI
Post #: 14
just counted my goblin mini's and I have 12 on the wall
Jonathan M
Bakunin
Otisville, MI
Post #: 39
Aaaaahhhhh!!! We're gonna be swarmed by Goblins!
John B
knotty_prof
Group Organizer
Goodrich, MI
Post #: 300
Aaaaahhhhh!!! We're gonna be swarmed by Goblins!

Wasn't swarmed as much as annoyed by...

But at least Qin has made a new friend in Aldern Foxglovesmile