Flint Area Tabletop RPG and Board Gamers Message Board › Gamer's Choice - Game night

Gamer's Choice - Game night

Sully
seluR_ziW_ezeehC
Grand Blanc, MI
Post #: 286
Send an Email Post a Greeting
This Friday night, as the calendar shows, will be gamer's choice game night at Chateau du Sully.

I will be providing 2 - 3 players including myself. It appears we currently also have 2 other interested parties. Time is running short for others who may also be interested. Please RSVP on the main page if you are interested. Those of you who need directions, feel free to email me your location, and I will be happy to provide such.
Sully
seluR_ziW_ezeehC
Grand Blanc, MI
Post #: 289
Gamer's choice game night was very successful. We played an introductory Robo Rally with 6 players to introduce the rules to the players. Everyone seemed to have quite a lot of fun.

Perhaps we will try a full-blown game next time. Or perhaps we will try something else. Still looking for more interested parties.

Sully
Sully
seluR_ziW_ezeehC
Grand Blanc, MI
Post #: 295
It's that time again, Gamer's Choice Board game!

Last event we played Robo-Rally. We had a great time. The game supports up to 8 players, and we filled 6 seats.

I am open to suggestions about different games, I have many available. I am thinking this week that we will try Munchkin Vs.

This game uses different Munchkin decks in an attempt to complete the standard Munchkin goal of achieving level 10 before anyone else does. Everyone gets their own deck and goes to war against everyone else in a battle for supremacy.

I hope to see you there.
Sully
Sully
seluR_ziW_ezeehC
Grand Blanc, MI
Post #: 302
I am currently in Arkansas. I am hoping to make it home this week to host Gamer's Choice. I should know more certainly by Wednesday night.

Sully
Sully
seluR_ziW_ezeehC
Grand Blanc, MI
Post #: 303
Bad news all, while I can complete my job by this evening, scheduling will not allow me to run Open gaming night this week. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Sully
Sully
seluR_ziW_ezeehC
Grand Blanc, MI
Post #: 305
For those of you who have been attempting to join the open gaming event, I apologize for my schedule. The October event is on though. Consider any games you may want to play but haven't had people to play with, consider trying out something new. Consider blocking off a day to play games, and come spend some time throwing dice, or playing cards. Gamer's Choice is ON for October!
Paul C Papp
user 51076172
Flint, MI
Post #: 41
How about a game of star wars x-wing mini's?
Sully
seluR_ziW_ezeehC
Grand Blanc, MI
Post #: 308
Certainly a possibility. However, I should also have my copy of Zombicide, complete with all the bells and whistles. My wife just reminded me of that. :)
Paul C Papp
user 51076172
Flint, MI
Post #: 43
ooooooooooOOOooooooooooo I would love to play the expansion hehehehehe
Sully
seluR_ziW_ezeehC
Grand Blanc, MI
Post #: 310
Well, I haven't yet received my Zombicide from the Kickstarter.

Open gaming is still on. I'd like a quick head-count of anyone else who is interested. Please RSVP on the calendar.

Sully