Flint Area Tabletop RPG and Board Gamers Message Board › Star Wars- Edge Of The Empire - Saturdays

Star Wars- Edge Of The Empire - Saturdays

Iategod
user 12157577
Holly, MI
Post #: 63
This discussion will be for the EotE games being held on alternative Saturdays. First meeting will be character generation on April 6 and noon at Paul's. Time frame is between ep 4and 5. No force sensitives to start, using beta rules with all the updates/erratas. Post your questions or email jaradaj@hotmail.com
Dayle D.
user 86263172
White Lake, MI
Post #: 1
My schedule is up. I will be there.
Iategod
user 12157577
Holly, MI
Post #: 64
excellent, i spoke with Ben as well. He will be there.
Paul C P.
user 51076172
Flint, MI
Post #: 26
we have had a couple people not at the game today RSVP... how do you wanna handle that Carlos? I think I set the room size limit to 7.. but that can be adjusted....
Iategod
user 12157577
Holly, MI
Post #: 65
we have had a couple people not at the game today RSVP... how do you wanna handle that Carlos? I think I set the room size limit to 7.. but that can be adjusted....
6 from the last game and 1 (ben) in reserve seems to be more than enough for me. If you wanted to host a beginners game at the same time, that's up to you since its your place.
Paul C P.
user 51076172
Flint, MI
Post #: 27
Na, I wanna play in your game , If someone wants to try the game they can come to one of my sunday games when it gets scheduled. Its Brian that signed up but wasnt at the other game.. I did post that anyone wishing to join needed to OK it with you so hopefully it wont be a problem.
Iategod
user 12157577
Holly, MI
Post #: 66
I know the one named Brian. Though i don't believe it.

As promised, here are some more info on the game next Sat (April 6). As if character creation wasn't tricky enough, i feel that the original species are somewhat limited in the world of Star Wars. Here's a link to stats on more species to use for character creation. Bear in mind that some of the species aren't going to work with the story line time, IE Dashade. IF you can give me good reason to use such species i won't say no. The Unofficial Species Menagerie. Revised & Expanded can be found here.

Also be aware that i'm using the newest (last) errata found here.
Jonathan M
Bakunin
Otisville, MI
Post #: 47
I forgot the exact time frame we're playing in, how long after the Battle of Yavin is the campaign set? Trying to figure out my character's age in relation to that event and other, related events for my backstory.
Iategod
user 12157577
Holly, MI
Post #: 67
Let's say 1 year before Yavin. The jedi purge is at it's height, the galaxy is now called an Empire. Luke Skywalker would be 19 years oldish.... i think

Here's the link for the fill able pdf character sheet.

Also, for those who are interested..... http://starwars.wikia...­ Read from Dark Times forward.

Jonathan M
Bakunin
Otisville, MI
Post #: 48
Okay, so 1 BBY. Not a problem, just have to adjust a couple things with my background to take that into account. For some reason I was thinking we were playing in 3 ABY at the time of ESB.