Flint Area Tabletop RPG and Board Gamers Message Board › Star Wars- Edge Of The Empire - Saturdays

Star Wars- Edge Of The Empire - Saturdays

Iategod
user 12157577
Holly, MI
Post #: 68
Just a heads up, the character sheet i gave you guys was not correct (the fillable pdf above). I'll have a nice color copy for everyone this Saturday...
Iategod
user 12157577
Holly, MI
Post #: 69
Just a heads up for everyone attending the game tomorrow. I'll be rolling for obligation before we start so i will be asking for your character's obligation in more detail. Please take the time between now and then to give it some thought, as this will ensure your character some *bonus xp if rolled up as well as creating a more personal campaign.
Paul R.
user 10189942
Clio, MI
Post #: 205
Is tomorrow a go? I have to leave around 5 as a have to work at 1800 in Saginaw.
Iategod
user 12157577
Holly, MI
Post #: 70
The reference sheets i use during the game (all updated for the final update) can be found here.

The final updated talent tree can be found here.
Joe
user 68556552
Goodrich, MI
Post #: 1
Hello Lategod,

Did you ever get my e-mail? If not can you send me your e-mail again...I want to check on a couple things with you. Thanks for those sheets btw : )

Joe
Paul C P.
user 51076172
Flint, MI
Post #: 30
Hey Carlos.. can we start at 11am to 4pm this week? Everyone else sez its OK.

I had something come up just after the game so I am hoping to sneak off early
Iategod
user 12157577
Holly, MI
Post #: 71
-Game news updates. Rumor has it gamer's sanctuary will have the core rule book on Friday.
-I've been working on the campaign for Saturday (july 6) and it's looking awesome. Let's just say we have tie ins from 2 people's obligation, tusken warlords, and possibly many secrets to be revealed.

Also, I want to know what peoples opinions are on something. There's a chance that the core book will have some changes in it from the updated beta version of the game we are playing. There might be a chance that charactrs might need to be reworked. I'm thinking if the changes are huge we will have to convert the hero over, if not I will slowly introduce the changes as we play. What do you guys think?
Iategod
user 12157577
Holly, MI
Post #: 72
So as I said in the last post, Gamer's Sanctuary did indeed get the core rule book and the die. The book is glorious having deep explaination for everything. There have been some talent changes for the bounty hunters in the group as well as force sensitives (cough joe cough).

When I left the shop at 1:30 today (July 5th) they has at least one core book and set of die left.

I'll update download links for the cheat sheets when they have been updated.
Jonathan M
Bakunin
Otisville, MI
Post #: 57
Just a quick heads up, I took a look on Fantasy Flight Games' website and there's a new product scheduled for Q4 2013, a book about Explorers with lots of new stuff including three new specializations, new vehicles, equipment, weapons, motivations, obligations, and more. You can read the full details at their website of course.
Iategod
user 12157577
Holly, MI
Post #: 73
Plenty of updates since the last post. Age of rebellion Beta book has come out those of you who are interested. With the conclusion of the current mission you will be given the option to join the rebellion, the empire or stay Independent. Should you join a side of the war I will award you guys free specialty in a career in the new book as well as a bonus experience of 20 to spend the new talents. Keep in mind these talents will be from the beta book and thus will be subject to changes and updates. Next game will be September 7.