align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfullheartglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

Flint Area Tabletop RPG and Board Gamers Message Board › Kickstarters that may be of interest to other members of the group

Kickstarters that may be of interest to other members of the group

Paul M.
Sloth1963
Flint, MI
Post #: 2
Wish I'd noticed this thread earlier smile I popped for two painted sets of the Dwarven Forge tiles and some extras. I'll make them available one they arrive.

paul
Sully
seluR_ziW_ezeehC
Grand Blanc, MI
Post #: 300
Very generous of you Paul. :)

Mr. Papp and I purchased 10 sets with a little help from our gaming group. Can't wait until December when the parts come in.
GrumpyOldGamer.net
user 51076172
Flint, MI
Post #: 32
Ya. When they come in we should all get together for a huge layout!
Myke K.
user 93672952
Spring Hill, FL
Post #: 2
I'm not tech savy like John B so I can't do that fancy link to the Kickstarter page, but there is a new one for a Tome of Spells for Pathfinder by Kobold Press called Deep Magic. It's Period is 10 June to 11 July 2013 and as of this typing it is already funded to 245% meaning it's definately a go.

I'm also partial to Chaosium's "Call of Cthulhu 7th Edition." It's period is May 28, 2013 - Jun 29, 2013 and is currently funded to 561%.
John B
knotty_prof
Group Organizer
Goodrich, MI
Post #: 353
I'm not tech savy like John B so I can't do that fancy link to the Kickstarter page, but there is a new one for a Tome of Spells for Pathfinder by Kobold Press called Deep Magic. It's Period is 10 June to 11 July 2013 and as of this typing it is already funded to 245% meaning it's definately a go.

I'm also partial to Chaosium's "Call of Cthulhu 7th Edition." It's period is May 28, 2013 - Jun 29, 2013 and is currently funded to 561%.
Deep Magic
I have it set up to send me reminders, don't have the funds at the moment but maybe the July 11th tongue

If I wasn't doing a con at the moment and pledging for the Conquest of the Universe I would jump on the Deep Magic, but need to pace myself a bit.
John B
knotty_prof
Group Organizer
Goodrich, MI
Post #: 355
If you play Pathfinder and love Magical Spells and Magic in general, make sure to check out Kobold Press's Deep Magic. I bit the bullet and pledged yesterday and they are nearly at the $40K level and growing by leaps and bounds (as of this posting they still had 24 days to go).
Myke K.
user 93672952
Spring Hill, FL
Post #: 3
If you play Pathfinder and love Magical Spells and Magic in general, make sure to check out Kobold Press's Deep Magic. I bit the bullet and pledged yesterday and they are nearly at the $40K level and growing by leaps and bounds (as of this posting they still had 24 days to go).
That was a whole lot sooner than July 11th, Jonny Boy!
Paul M.
Sloth1963
Flint, MI
Post #: 3
Ya. When they come in we should all get together for a huge layout!
I'm good with that. Perhaps demo the monster layout at a con? Also got in on another KS that I found just before it ended earlier today :\ Dungeonstone 3D Terrain. I'll have 5 painted sets of Dungeonstone caverns to add to the Dwarven Forge and Tinkers Lair (recycled rubber) cavern set. They're not all seamlessly compatible but I like a bit of variation from one area of a dungeon to another.

Dungeonstone KS
John B
knotty_prof
Group Organizer
Goodrich, MI
Post #: 357
Spheres of Power by Adam Meyers for Pathfinder
Marc T.
MarcTassin
Ann Arbor, MI
Post #: 1
Hi! I'm Marc Tassin, and I'm from Dexter. I talked to John yesterday, and he said it would be okay to put up a post about We hit our initial funding goal in the first two days, but as you'll see there is a LOT more we are trying to get out to everyone. If you like what you see, we hope you'll back the project and spread the word! And if you have any questions, I'm happy to answer them.

The Temple of Modren is a Pathfinder Compatible adventure that introduces you to the fantasy World of Aetaltis. It's a heroic adventure for 4-8 1st Level characters where your heroes descend into the Deeplands to save the town of Thornwall from a series of deadly goblin attacks. The adventure features editing by (of HERO System fame), maps from Mike Schley, rules editing by Paizo freelancer Amanda Hamon Kunz, and art by and a group of Flint, MI artists known as Universe M.

STRETCH GOALS

The project includes some incredible stretch goals including:

• FREE Release of the Finished Adventure Ebook on Free RPG Day
  • The Green Briar Tavern: A great campaign site book plus a collection of ready-to-play characters.
  • The Town of Thornwall: Everything you need to use the Town of Thornwall in your campaign!
  • Champions of Aetaltis: An anthology of short stories set in the world of Aetaltis.

AUTHORS AND ARTISTS

Authors that have agreed to write stories for this collection include:

• Larry Correia (Monster Hunter International)
  • David Farland (The Runelords)
  • Matt Forbeck (Eberron, Guild Wars)
  • Ed Greenwood (Creator of the Forgotten Realms)
  • Dave Gross (Pathfinder Tales, Iron Kingdoms)
  • John Helfers (Shadowrun, Vorkosigan Companion)
  • Steven S. Long (HERO System, LotR, Star Trek)
  • (Shadowrun, Forgotten Realms, Buffy the Vampire Slayer)
  • Jean Rabe (Forgotten Realms, Dragonlance)
  • Lucy A. Snyder (Shotgun Sorceress, Bram Stoker Award Winner)
  • Michael A. Stackpole (Star Wars, Battletech)
  • James L. Sutter (Co-Creator of the Pathfinder game)
  • Elizabeth Vaughan (Warland Series)

The project also has some fantastic art. In addition to the work of Mitchell Malloy and Universe M, Larry Elmore has agreed to create a new piece for one of the book covers if we hit our goals!

CREATE A HERO CONTEST - FREE GEN CON BADGE

We're also hosting a contest right now where we're asking you to create an Aetaltan hero! Prizes include having your hero appear in the (already funded) Temple of Modren adventure, original art from your hero's character portrait, a 4-day Gen Con Badge and more!

Click here to jump to the Paizo Messageboards for details!

THANK YOU!

Thanks for reading! Like I said, we can only make this happen with help from gamers like you! If you have questions feel free to contact me: contact@aetaltis.com

CLICK HERE TO CHECK OUT THE KICKSTARTER TODAY!