Flint Area Tabletop RPG and Board Gamers Message Board › Gamer's Swap-Meet

Gamer's Swap-Meet

Sully
seluR_ziW_ezeehC
Grand Blanc, MI
Post #: 304
Good day to all of you gamers.

I travel across the states to do my job. From time to time, I come across someone who is selling off their collection of books. I will use this area to post availability of such books. It will also be a good place for anyone who is looking to fill in holes in their collections, or to offload gaming supplies and materials.

This week I am going to Reno. I have found a collector who is willing to part with a great many books for $15 each. I will pick up any books you are interested in with a $2 surcharge for the 1st book, and $1 for each additional book.

Let me know soon. We can work out a place / date to get the books to you when I return. I will have all of October off, so it should be easy enough to get the items to you.

D20 Call of Cthulhu
Book of Vile Darkness
Book of Exalted Deeds
Monster Manual II
Monster Manual III
Complete Warrior
Complete Scoundrel
Libris Mortis: The Book of Undead
Oriental Adventures
Magic of Incarnum
Forgotten Realms: Player's Guide to Faerun
Magic of Faerun
Monster Compendium: Monsters of Faerun
Complete Psionics Handbook
Expanded Psionics Handbook

- Non-WoTC -
Mythic Races
Path of the Sword
Undead
Dungeons*
Dragons
Return to the Temple of Elemental Evil*
Quintessential Cleric
Quintessential Elf
Quintessential Fighter
Quintessential Rogue
Quintessential Wizard
Quintessential Witch

The items listed with an * are only $10 each.

So Sayeth the Sully
Sully
seluR_ziW_ezeehC
Grand Blanc, MI
Post #: 306
I have some materials and such from my personal collection I am also willing to part with for trade or cash...

Several thousand MtG Common / Uncommon cards ranging from Revised to M13
Forgotten Realms Campaign Setting - d20
Unearthed Arcana - d20
The Treasures of Elbard - d20 adventure for 8/9th level
The Tide of Years - d20 adventure for 4/6th level
Nature's Fury - d20 2 icy adventures for 5/6th level
The Siege f Durgam's Folly - d20 adventure for 5/8th level
Rappan Athuk 1 - d20 adventure for 4/6th level
Rappan Athuk 2 - d20 adventure (continued) for 7th level (2 copies)
Basic D&D Rulebook from TSR
AD&D 2e - The Complete Wizard's Handbook
AD&D 2e - The Complete Book of Elves
AD&D 2e - The Complete Fighter's Handbook
AD&D 2e - The Complete Psionic's Handbook
Dragon Magazine issue 312
AD&D 2.5e - Player's Option: Skills and Powers
AD&D - Forgotten Realms Boxed Set

Chiamo - Non-standard card game
Mummy Rummy - Non-standard card game

Prices can be negotiated.
So Sayeth the Sully
John B
knotty_prof
Group Organizer
Goodrich, MI
Post #: 374
There is always Ebay, that will kill some of your time off and bring in some extra cash.tongue
I am going paperless for the most part so if it don't have a PDF I probably won't be interested.
Sully
seluR_ziW_ezeehC
Grand Blanc, MI
Post #: 307
Not everyone is so hip to 21st century technology John. :) I for one like having the hard-copies for use when I am playing, and soft-copies when I am doing research or when I am away.

I am sure Ebay will see some of the stuff I have. Or perhaps a yard sale.
John B
knotty_prof
Group Organizer
Goodrich, MI
Post #: 375
Ebay would be better, good luck finding people in the area that have any appreciation for the eclectic. Hip? I am approaching my mid 40s and my college age daughter has told me more than once I am old. I am not allowed to be hip....just ask my daughter ;)

But I do embrace technology because I remember the days I had to lug along a duffle bag of books to play the game and now I can fit all of them times 100 on a flash drive that fits in my pocket. I do have a nice little collection but my wife won't let me expand much more space in our house. I find PDFs more useful both in game and out. By the time someone can look something up by hand I can have found it with a quick search.
Sully
seluR_ziW_ezeehC
Grand Blanc, MI
Post #: 309
Last chance for any takers on the Reno inventory. I will be contacting the seller tomorrow.
Sully
seluR_ziW_ezeehC
Grand Blanc, MI
Post #: 362
The storm last night caused some water damage to all of my extra rpg books. I don't feel comfortable selling anything with any kind of water damage. I am currently drying all of the books in my garage. Anyone interested in just taking any of the books (now or when dry), let me know. These are going to be free of charge. I'd rather give stuff away than throw it away.

So Mopeth the Sully
Jonathan M
Bakunin
Otisville, MI
Post #: 86
The storm last night caused some water damage to all of my extra rpg books. I don't feel comfortable selling anything with any kind of water damage. I am currently drying all of the books in my garage. Anyone interested in just taking any of the books (now or when dry), let me know. These are going to be free of charge. I'd rather give stuff away than throw it away.

So Mopeth the Sully
Oh, man that sucks. Sorry your collection got damaged by the storms. I would definitely be interested in giving some of the damaged books a new home.
Fighter (1) E.
Echamil
Flint, MI
Post #: 200

So Mopeth the Sully
I would happily give any books not previously collected, a fresh new home. I will see you on Friday at the Gamer night, and anything not picked over, I'd be happy to pick up.

I hope none of it is too ruined, but no matter the damage, I'll take it.
Sully
seluR_ziW_ezeehC
Grand Blanc, MI
Post #: 363
To those of you who are concerned about my collection, be at ease. The only books affected by the rains were extra books.

Thank you for your concern though. :)