One of the things I love most about our group is the way we bring so many different perspectives and ideas to bear on any given subject. We're such a diverse group held together by the common intention of creating an uplifting, enlightening, inspiring experience; and the environment we create together is one I always look forward to being in.
So this week, rather than suggesting a topic for our discussion, I'm just going to let things develop organically and encourage you to bring something to the meetup that will help YOU get the most out of it.
Some ideas include:
- A success story you'd like to share
- A new insight, exercise, or way of thinking that's helping you make positive shifts
- A situation you want feedback on
- A question you can't seem to find a satisfying answer for
- Something you think the group might enjoy trying
- Or just a willingness to have a really enjoyable time
Celebrating your successes can help inspire us all, and in sharing your challenges we all get to see the group's wisdom play out in real time and reap the nuggets of wisdom that come with it.
This is a co-creative environment at its finest. Everyone benefits on some level no matter what we end up talking about because the pervasive energy of the room is one of high spirits and good intentions. So use this opportunity to feel better about something meaningful to you, and help create a more meaningful meeting for all of us!