addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Live Your Desires: Law of Attraction Classes/Energy Healing Message Board › LifeLine Technique Demo

LifeLine Technique Demo

Betty
user 4039350
Milwaukee, WI
Post #: 8
The Lifeline Technique

The Lifeline Technique is a life-changing integrative healing system used to evaluate your body, mind and spirit. It uses muscle testing to identify the emotional, biochemical, structural and spiritual source of a symptom (the root cause). Once identified, it allows you to harmonize and release the source of the symptom so that you can begin to thrive.

Has your body and/or your life been talking to you with symptoms?

What would your life be like without pain, stress or challenge?

Would you be happier?

Would you be healthier?

Would you be at peace?

Would you be living the life of your dreams?

My name is Betty Vollbrecht and I am a Certified Lifeline Practitioner.
I’d love for you to join me to explore more about The Lifeline Technique and what it can do to help change your life. There will be a brief discussion about the Lifeline Technique and then a group demonstration.

When: Thursday October 1, 2009
Time: 7:00 pm – 8:30 pm
Where: Thrive
2331 N Silvernail Road
Pewaukee, WI 53072
(SW of I94 and Hwy T)
RSVP: At www.beamingspirit.com
MARY
user 9776669
West Bend, WI
Post #: 2
Hi Betty,

It sounds really interesting and I sure wish I could be there, but I'll be out of town.
Maybe next time.

Mary