Law of Attraction, Abraham and the Art of Allowing Message Board › LifeLine sessions needed?

LifeLine sessions needed?

Dan H.
user 7006022
Sussex, WI
Post #: 12
Dear Friends,

I am writing to you today to ask if you are in need of any help with stress, pain or fear in your life. I am currently 3/4's done with my training in what is called the Lifeline Technique . You might be asking what is this crazy thing and why are you sending me this email. Well the Lifeline Technique is a transforming technique (no personal info needed) that allows a person that is going through some sort of stress, physical pain, or fear by bridging the GAP of conscious mind (choice) and there subconscious mind (no choice). So what dose that mean? Right. Well what that mean is that the technique that I am getting certified in allows me to tap into the subconscious pattern that trigger what you have in the form of physical symptoms, stresses, or just plain fear. Your subconscious mind hold on to things that have happened in your life that you might have not had the tools, stratiges, or teachers to help you through those times. So what the subconscious mind does is it proctect you by taking over and storing it away only to be triggered in the future over and over again. Until it becomes a symptom. This is how our body talks to us. It is kind of a gift in strange wrapping paper sort of speak. Well I hope this has made some sort of sense so far. If you need more in depth information please see the book "The power of infinite love and gratitude" by Dr. Darren Wiessman.
So like I was saying in the beginning. I am going through this training to be certified and I kind of need to practice (25 documented sessions) on people in person or on the phone. There are no negative side effects (like the prescriptions that we take) or No personal information (this is a non-content experience). There is no conflict with any religion. Just plain Love and Gratitude all around (this is the basis of my teaching). So if this sounds good to you or you know somebody that could use this I would be deeply honored and privilege to help!

Thank you as always
Infinite Love and Gratitude to all
Dan

P.S. Miss seeing all of you! I have been busy with work, class, home, and home projects.
Dan H.
user 7006022
Sussex, WI
Post #: 13
Hello all,

I hope that everyone is doing great so far in 2010. I wanted to thank all of you that have helped and supported me in my journey to be a Lifeline Practitioner. I am now a Certified Lifeline Practitioner. I have put together a web page (www.danherzberg.com) for more information and if anyone is need of help I am here to support you. I hope to see all you of at the next meetup!
With Infinite Love and Gratitude
Dan