addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Houston Ferret Meetup Group Message Board › Mardi Paws Parade

Mardi Paws Parade

Libby N.
user 53308872
Houston, TX
Post #: 14
There were only 4 HAFA members who showed up for Mardi Paws Parade. It was a bit windy, but the ferrets really enjoyed the fresh sea air. The crowd was screaming when the ferrets [2 wagons] went by. It would have been so much better if more people had showed up and brought their ferrets. Thank heavens Jack and Sherry's daughter, Melissa, showed up and was able to help pull the boat. We needed more HAFA members to throw beads.

Hopefully next year we will have a stronger turn out.
Linda van Z
LindavZ
Houston, TX
Post #: 156
I saw a pictire of Bibi the ferret on the Chron website - whose ferret is that?

http://www.chron.com/...­

I would have joined you if I was there - Mardi Paws is always a lot of fun.
Ronda R.
Ronda6290
Houston, TX
Post #: 101
Wish I could have been there, hopefully next year my work schedule puts me at home that weekend. Missed you guys, but I stole the pics that were uploaded and put them on the HAFA Facebook page.
Jimi H.
ftlof
Kingwood, TX
Post #: 928
Bibi is a ferret who lives in Galveston. They were there last year. That is the lady's Grandaughter holding her. The Lady said they joined Meetup but hasn't done anything.